What is a SaaS Marketing Strategy?
How to Develop Your Content Marketing Strategy
- Identifying goals.
- Planning the content to include within your marketing funnel.
- Determining the types of content to use within the overall plan.
- Creating high-quality content.
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends.
- The persona of the customer and why they will need your product.
- How to show customers that your solution is better than the competition’s product.
- The channels you will use to distribute your content, such as social media or blogging platforms.
Identify Your Goals
- Create brand awareness with current and future audiences.
- Build your email list of prospective customers.
- Get your content in front of a larger audience.
- Generate qualified leads for sales teams to target and convert into paying customers.
- Foster customer loyalty and uncover brand ambassadors.
- Establish yourself as a thought leader within your industry, which can help you attract the best talent down the line.
Plan Your Funnel’s Content Strategy
- Top of the funnel (TOF)
- Middle of the funnel (MOF)
- Bottom of the funnel (BOF)
Content Strategy Ideas
Landing Pages for Email Subscriptions
Questions to Ask When Creating a Content Marketing Strategy
- What topics are you going to cover?
- How will this content tie back into your company’s overall marketing strategy?
- Are there any gaps in the available industry resources that would benefit your customers (or potential leads)?
Focus on High-Quality Content
Stay Up-to-Date with Industry Trends
Content Strategy Starts and Ends with Best-Fit Customers
Define Best-Fit Customers
Define Your Offer
- Product name
- Definition of what the product is and how it helps customers
- Pricing structure
- Guarantee statement
- Features and benefits
Define Your Product Vision
How Does Search Engine Optimization Fit Into the Mix?
Use On-Page, Off-Page, and Technical SEO Strategies
SaaS Companies Need the Best Content Marketing Tools
Email Service Provider
SEO plugin by Yoast
GTmetrix Website Speed Tester
Original Article by: Ron Sela / Last updated: November 26, 2021